Monday, June 27, 2011

Project Schedule Through July 15, 2011


This is the schedule I have made to get caught up on everything. Please, if the day(s) I have posted does not work for you I need to know ASAP.  I will contact you on the day I have designated for your design. These are listed in the order of when you placed/paid for your project EXCEPT the landing page designs. Those are listed last but that does not mean I won't get them done earlier. My main focus is to get WEBSITES done first then landing page designs.

If you haven't done so already, PLEASE visit 
http://wahmecommerce.com/getstarted.html and fill out the questionnaire on that page. 

ALSO! If you are in need of a LOGO please visit http://dreamstime.com and do a search on images you are thinking of for your site. Once you find a few you like simply email me the links to the images and I will work around the image you want/like the best. This will make the process go a lot faster because you will have picked an image you like! :)

 
I would like to stick to this schedule so that I can get caught up. Everyone that ordered a website project below will get an extra FREE month of website hosting on me. I am on US EASTERN time (I am located in PA) - - - I am usually on the computer around 8AM and get off around 4PM. 

 
----------------------------------------------------------------

 
Monday (June 27)
Daribums

 
Tuesday (June 28)
Princess Dreams Tutus


Wednesday (June 29)
Mama Made USA


Thursday (June 30)
Mama Made USA

 
Friday (July 1)
Team Kallaher (bamboopink Team Page)

 
Monday : CLOSED for July 4th!


Tuesday (July 5)
Inspiration & Motivation Artprints (content)


Wednesday (July 6)
Initials, Inc. Independent Creative Partner, Nikki Nowalski


Thursday (July 7)
The Perky Pukeko

 
Friday (July 8)
bcharmed Independent Stylist Rep Site

 
Monday (July 11)
Sandy Gram- Say it in the Sand


Tuesday (July 12)
Mama Yali


Wednesday (July 13)
Elyse~Anne


Thursday (July 14)
Bravely Boutique


Friday (July 15)

Penny Wise Panache


Landing Page Designs will be done in between website projects as I can get to them.

Social Mom Cafe (lp)
Nikki's Nik Naks (lp)
Holly Bows (lp)

No comments:

Post a Comment