Monday, December 6, 2010

New Design, Updates & News!

We are SUPER excited to announce our newly redesigned WAHM eCommerce!! The entire process took Sha  approximately 4-5 days but we are very happy with how everything turned out! 

You shouldn't experience any problems and nothing has changed on your end at all. We just decided we needed a new bolder, brighter, more professional look!

We will be moving forward with things shortly - Amberle will be creating a Facebook Ad for the business - this WILL generate a ton of more traffic to our Facebook page and our website. In preparation of this, we have updated our facebook page by adding client site screenshots with links, created a new blog (still in progress) and we need to update our Twitter Design as well. The new year promises a lot of incentives for you, our awesome clients! Once we have the advertising in place and business picks up we will be offering a REFERRAL PROGRAM to help you earn credit towards your hosting bills!

So what's all new at WeC?
What's Coming to WeC?
Thank you all for being a part of the WeC Family! We appreciate you, your business and your dedication to us!

A HUGE thank you to Amberle for her input and support! And a HUGE thank you to SI for the help on the Hosting Area design! You both ROCK! 

And lastly, I can't forget to thank the Husband - while you don't truly understand my passion behind my business - you still support me in my decisions and for that my love for you grows more and more with every new client I get. Without you I couldn't do what I do and my clients couldn't get what they get from WeC and me! XOXOXO


Sincerely,
Sha & Amberle
Your Host & Your Designer
http://wahmecommerce.com

No comments:

Post a Comment